Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hespeidim for my Father

My father with one of my daughters in 2004.
Today is the second yartzheit of my father, R' Dovid Aharon ben Avraham zichrono l'vracha.

I am uploading a recording of the hespeidim (eulogies) said at his funeral in Cleveland on 21 Av 5771 - Aug. 1, 2010, before he was transported to Israel for burial. (Unfortunately, there is no recording of the hespeidim given in Israel.)

The speakers are, in order:
  • Rav Boruch Hirschfeld שליט"א
  • Myself 
  • Dr. Roth (a friend and student of my father)
The Keil Malei at the end was said by Rav Sholom Shapiro שליט"א.


TECHNICAL NOTE
This is the first time I have attempted to embed a sound file and I can't guarantee that the file will play.
I am using the Yahoo Media Player, and it is currently working on my computer.

If the file doesn't run, you should be able to just download it.

No comments: